The NEWF STRAPS Rear Foot Elevated Split Squat with SANDBELL Exercise demonstration video.
1) Hang the STRAPS to knee height
2) Hold SANDBELL in your right hand with your palm facing to the left
3) Your body is facing away from the STRAPS
4) Reach back and place your right foot in the foot cradle
5) Keep your body weight in your left heel. Keep your core tight. Keep your back flat. Chest up, hips facing forward and shoulders pulled back.
Start to Finish
1) Lower your body into the squat until your left knee is at 90*
2) Use your right leg for support and balance
3) Let the SANDBELL lower with your body. If you have the flexibility to allow the SANDBELL to hit the ground, do not let it sit for more than a second. You want to maintain the tension on your left leg.
4) On the way up, push through your left heel, using your quads and glutes.