The NEWF STRAPS Rear Foot Elevated Split Squat Exercise demonstration video.
1) Hang STRAPS to knee height
2) Position your body facing away from the STRAPS
3) Place your right foot inside the foot cradle
4) Left leg is slightly bent and placed slightly in front of you.
5) Keep your hips and shoulders square with your body
Start to Finish
1) Lower your body into the lunge. Your left knee bends to 90* while your right leg helps with balance.
2) Keep your left knee in line with your body. Do not let your knee pass your toes.
3) Keep your weight in your left heel.
4) Press back up using left quad and glute.
5) To help with balance, focus on one object in front of you while performing split squat.