The NEWF STRAPS Half Moon Exercise demonstration video.
1) Straps are at knee height
2) Place both feet in each foot cradle
3) Push-up position. Back is flat. Core is tight.
Start to Finish
1) Keep both knees together and rotate them out to the right and then forward to your right elbow.
2) Rotate your right hip up as you bring your knees to your elbow.
3) Rotate knees back to the starting position.
4) Repeat this process on the left side.
5) The STRAPS range of motion will create a semi-circle shape or "Half Moon"