The NEWF SANDBELL Swing Exercise demonstration video.
1) Line up with SANDBELL slightly in front of toes.
2) Feet slightly wider than shoulder width apart.
3) Bodyweight in heels. Bend at 45* at knees and hips.
4) Core tight, lower back is flat. Shoulders are square with hips.
Start to Finish
1) With both arms, pull SANDBELL back between legs, straight arms (shoulders pulled back)
2) Explode forward with hips, sending SANDBELL forward.
3) Keeping arms straight (fully extended) allow SANDBELL to swing to chest height.
4) Let SANDBELL swing back between legs.
5) Keep back flat, shoulders back, and arms fully extended the whole time.