The NEWF SANDBELL Reverse Lunge to Press Exercise demonstration video.
1) Start with your feet shoulder width apart. SANDBELL racked on right shoulder.
2) Keep core tight, head forward, shoulders back, back flat, and a slight bend in your knees. Keep your bodyweight in your heels.
Start to Finish
1) Reach backward with right leg until toes hit the ground. Bend Right knee until it hits the ground. Make sure that your right knee is at 90* when it hits the ground.
2) Bend left knee to 90*
3) While lunging back with right leg, press right arm (SANDBELL arm) directly over head and lock out your arm.
4) Pressing through left heel, lunge back to start position.
5) As you return to the start position, lower the SANDBELL back to your right shoulder.
6) Repeat process on left side.