The NEWF SANDBELL Front Raise Exercise demonstration video.
1) Feet shoulder width apart.
2) Holding side handles of SANDBELL.
3) Legs have a slight bend, back is flat, shoulders are pulled back, core is tight.
4) Arms fully extended, holding SANDBELL at waist line.
Start to Finish
1) Raise SANDBELL with both arms, focusing on only using shoulders. Do not use legs to create momentum.
2) Raise arms to shoulder height. Keep arms fully extended the whole time.
3) Pause at the top for a full squeeze.
4) Slow and controlled motion when lowering the SANDBELL back to the start position.