The NEWF SANDBELL 1-Arm Snatch Exercise demonstration video.
1) Line up with SANDBELL between feet. Weight in heels.
2) Hinge at hips, knees and ankles. Shoulders back. Back flat. Head up.
3) Grab top handle of SANDBELL with right arm fully extended. Palm facing in.
Start to Finish
1) Explode up through your heels, thrusting hips forward and knees back. Maintain upper body position.
2) When SANDBELL reaches hips, shrug up shoulder and pull elbow up as high as you can (like a clean pull).
3) While SANDBELL is moving over head, slightly bend at the knees and hinge hips back to catch SANDBELL.
4) Shoot arm straight over head and catch SANDBELL.
5) Lower SANDBELL to shoulder rack position and control back to start position.
6) Do not slam SANDBELL.