The NEWF SANDBELL Standing 1-Arm Shoulder Press Exercise demonstration video.
1) Feet shoulder width apart, rack SANDBELL on right shoulder.
2) Keep core tight, back flat, slight bend in knees.
3) Keep your bodyweight in your heels.
4) Head forward and shoulders pulled back.
Start to Finish
1) From standing shoulder rack position, keep shoulders square and press SANDBELL over head until arm locks out.
2) Keep core tight, slowly lower SANDBELL back to shoulder rack position.
3) Keep elbow lateral with body when pressing and lowering.