The NEWF SANDBAG Front Squat Exercise demonstration video.
1) Feet shoulder width apart. Bodyweight in your heels.
2) SANDBAG is in the "front rack" position.
3) Core tight. Back flat. Head up. Shoulders pulled back.
Start to Finish
1) Squat by reaching your hips back as if there is a chair behind you. Maintain a flat back and keep your chest up.
2) Controlled tempo on the way down.
3) Squat until your hips and knees hit 90*
4) Really focus on keeping your elbows up. It will help you maintain form.
5) On the way up, push through your heels. Do not lean forward.