The NEWF SANDBAG Back Squat Exercise demonstration video.
1) Line up with your feet slightly wider than shoulder width apart.
2) Place the SANDBAG on the back of your shoulders in the "back rack" position. Hold the top handles to support the SANDBAG. Keep elbows up.
Start to Finish
1) Reach your hips backward like you are going to sit in a chair. Lower your body until you hit 90*.
2) Keep your chest up and core tight. Do not let your knees pass your toes.
3) When you reach the bottom of the squat, press through your heels until you are in the starting position.