The NEWF STRAPS I.Y.T. Exercise demonstration video.
1) STRAPS extended 50%
2) Facing the STRAPS, grab the handles and rest arms at your hips.
3) Take a few steps backward until your arms are fully extended out front.
4) Walk in half a step with your feet and lean your body back. Arms are still extended.
Start to Finish
1) With straight arms, palms facing down, pull your arms over head, making an "I"
2) Lower your arms back to the start
3) Pull your arms to the sides of your head, forming a "Y"
4) Lower your arms back to the start
5) Extend your arms across your body to the sides like a fly, forming the "T"
6) Return arms back to the starting position