The NEWF SANDBELL 1-Arm 1-Leg Bent Over Row Exercise demonstration video.
1) Standing position, feet shoulder width apart.
2) Hold SANDBELL in right hand with neutral grip.
3) Core tight, slight bend in knees, back flat, shoulders back, keep hips square with shoulders.
Start to Finish
1) Hinge forward at hips, bend knees to 45*.
2) Lift right leg off ground and slightly extend leg behind body.
3) Keep back flat and right arm straight.
4) Row right arm up, keeping elbow tight to the side of your body.
5) Squeeze back and shoulder blades when you are at the top of the row.
6) Slowly lower SANDBELL down until right arm is straight.
7) Do not slam SANDBELL at bottom.
8) Repeat on opposite side.