The NEWF SANDBAG Thruster Exercise demonstration video.
1) Feet shoulder width.
2) Holding the neutral grip handles (top handles) of the SANDBAG in the Front Squat position.
3) Bodyweight in heels. Core tight. Back Flat. Shoulders pulled back.
Start to Finish
1) Holding the SANDBAG in Front Squat position, squat to 90* keeping your bodyweight in your heels.
2) Explode back up like a normal front squat.
3) As you get to the top of your squat, using the momentum of your movement, press the SANDBAG directly over your head until arms are fully extended.
4) Lower SANDBAG back to front squat position.
5) Repeat process. Remember to always keep your body wight in your heels and do not let your knees go over your toes.