The NEWF SANDBAG Reverse Alternating Lunge (back rack) Exercise demonstration video.
1) SANDBAG is on the back of your shoulders in the "back rack" position. Bodyweight is in your heels.
2) Hands holding the neutral grip handles (top of SANDBAG). Elbows are parallel with round.
3) Back flat. Core tight. Head facing forward. Feet slightly wider than shoulder width apart.
Start to Finish
1) Reach backward with your right leg until toes hit ground. Bend right knee to 90* until it hits the ground.
2) Bend left knee to 90* (front leg). Do not let your knee pass your toes.
3) Pressing through your left heel (front leg) lunge back to the starting position (standing).
4) Keep chest up, back flat, core tight the entire time.
5) Repeat the process with the opposite side.