The NEWF SANDBAG Clean Exercise demonstration video.
1) Line up next to the SANDBAG with your feet shoulder width apart. Grab the neutral grip handles (top handles)
2) Lower into a squat position. Back is flat, core is tight, shoulders are pulled back.
Start to Finish
1) Explode through your heels, standing up with the SANDBAG. Keep SANDBAG close to your legs on the way up
2) As the SANDBAG reaches your hips, shrug your shoulders up and then pull up using your arms.
3) Pull your body down and under the SANDBAG. Shoot your elbows up and forward as the SANDBAG lands on the front of your shoulders.
4) From this slight squat, stand all the way up.
5) Control the SANDBAG down to your hips and then back to the ground.
6) Do NOT slam the SANDBAG.